I wrote this on tuesday since today the fourth is my birthday and will be linking as soon as I remember.
It was a good week over all in the getting dressed department here. I am so upset at myself I forgot to take a picture of what I wore to church on Sunday it was super cute, oh well. Unlike a couple of weeks ago, it is more then one outfit in different configurations.
I started last Wednesday my first day of freedom post my little trip to the mental hospital with the best accessory ever and a cute spring outfit.
Skirt: Old Navy (shopped out of a friends closet)
Baby Carrier: Ergo (birthday gift)
Baby: My Womb
Cookie: Best Cookie ever. Bread Winners
Dress: Converse One Star (Target)
Necklace: Tardis Necklace (Time Machine Jewelry)
Hair: God Given
Glasses: Won in a Blog giveaway think eye buy direct.com
Soccer Mom Chic
Hat: Gift In College
Necklace: Montana Silver Smith’s
Home Improvement Chic
To keep it real I spent most of friday and saturday in comfy clothes painting, I will post what I have been working on in the next couple days on When did I go from a kid to a grown up?
Everything linked above I bought with my husband’s hard earned money. I link because I love the products these companies and the products that they make.
I am linking up with
I was tagged awhile back by ExMi for the meme, I am finally getting around to it.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 11:oo it is Dadurday in our house so I got to sleep in.
2. How do you like your steak? Med-Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hangover
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now I would have to say it is between Warhouse 13 and Burn Notice
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Tough question I have no idea.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Water and a cup of noddles.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican Food.
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions and Mustard
9. Favorite Place to Eat? My Daddy’s house Janice sure can cook.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nothing at the moment.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and T-shirts.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full.
15. Where would you want to retire? No clue.
16. Favorite time of day? The morning when Ian is first waking up and very cuddly.
17. Where were you born? Texas.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don’t particularly care either way.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Huh?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Um, everyone?
22. Bird watcher? Fully.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both.
24. Do you have any pets? FootFoot
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Nothing, really.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Anything involving my horses.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs – I love them.
29. Are you married? Yes.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, more then one.
32. Any pet peeves? sniffing, loud chewing, ignorant, pretentious people. Two-faced people, washing dishes.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese, mushrooms, and black olives.
34. Favorite Flower? Daisies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Depends.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chik-fil-a.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None.
38. From whom did you get your last email? A blog commenter.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? any home store.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No.
41. Happy with your job? Yes.
42. Broccoli? Yes please.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Floating the river.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Gabe, Abby, Dustin and Sarah.
45. What are you listening to right now? Dirty Jobs.
46. What is your favorite color? Red.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Two.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Um, not sure.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:17pm.
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes.